microFIT Program, Version 2.0 – Information for Pre-Existing Applicants
Those who submitted applications between September 1, 2011, and April 5, 2012, and who wish to participate in the microFIT Program must revise their application to comply with Version 2.0 of the microFIT Rules.
- These applications are referred to as “pre-existing applications”. You must sign in to your “My microFIT Home Page” to complete and submit your revised application.
Revised applications must be submitted during the transition window from July 12, 2012 to August 10, 2012.
- Revised applications submitted on or before August 10, 2012, will maintain their original time stamp and reference number.
- A pre-existing application that is not revised and submitted by August 10, 2012, will be terminated.
- The applicant’s legal name that was provided in Question 1 of the Version 1 application form cannot be changed. Failure to comply with this will result in the termination of the pre-existing application.
- Pre-existing applicants may submit a new application if their pre-existing application was terminated for failure to submit by August 10, 2012. The microFIT 2.0 Rules will apply, and new applications will be processed after resubmitted pre-existing applications.
FAQs for pre-existing microFIT applications submitted on or after September 1, 2011 can be found here.